[offtopic] your participation is necessary

Man of good will,

please, help me. I'd like to get SQL5 [1] (which support
process of XML and has some other features) implemented
in at least one DBMS (SQL5 is public domain). There are
two ways to get it: to submit for companies,
to standardize in ISO JTC1 SC32 WG3 or WG4 [2].

I appealed to Microsoft, Oracle, and IBM
(submission is registered with #13795 of February 14 2008).
They are executing own plans and did not draw decision
to implement SQL5 (one man from russian department
of Oracle even wrote me, that their managers don't like
new ideas at all). I also can't find anybody from Sybase,
who would advocate proposal in his company. The same with
hackers of free DBMS Postgres.

Participation in JTC1 SC32 is possible only via National
Body [3], but russian NB ("Federal Agency on Technical
Regulating and Metrology" [4]) really does not work
(it's a pity, it's usual for organizations of Russia).

Thus i ask you to submit SQL5 to your National Technical
Committee for consideration (SQL5 would have the "approval"
of committee, so it would have a much better chance to pass
at the ISO meetings) and to SC32 via your own National Body
as an Individual Expert's contribution (document would be
provided to the ISO committee for consideration on its own
merits even without any approval from your country).
I ask you a lot to help.

[1] http://sql50.euro.ru/sql5.16.1.pdf
[2] http://jtc1sc32.org
[3] http://jtc1sc32.org/membership.html