Re: [xml-dev] [offtopic] your participation is necessary

Dmitry,

I've told you over and over that your unfortunate choice of "SQLn" (n
currently equal to 5) doesn't win you any friends.  Your habit of
demanding that people to whom you send email do your bidding turns
people off.  And your obsession with this project has reached the
level of true spam.  I know scores and scores of people to whom you
send your demanding email.  Some company is probably going to
blacklist your email addresses one of these days to protect their
employees.  And you continue to send me email asking me to propose
your technology for standardization through the USA national body,
even though I have told you repeatedly that I will not do so...but
you keep sending email worded as though you've never had a response from me.

You know (because many people, including me, have told you) how to
pursue standardization -- join your national body and propose things
through them, join some consortium and become active and submit it to
them, etc.  But please STOP SPAMMING EVERYBODY!

Jim

P.S., I doubt very sincerely that anybody from Oracle told you that
Oracle doesn't like new ideas.  You are obviously misrepresenting
whatever you were told (which I imagine was something like "Corporate
policy does not allow individual employees to accept technology from
non-Oracle employees, but it has to be submitted formally using
corporate procedures."