RE: [xml-dev] WANTED: A New Breed of Developer

Hi Bryan,

I am currently writing a specification that describes, in prose, an XML
Schema.  When I finish, a reader will be able to create XML instance
documents just by reading the prose; he/she won't have to examine the
XML Schema, and he/she won't to understand XML Schemas.  That's what I
am referring to in the first "Wanted" section.

/Roger

structure...