Re: [xml-dev] WANTED: A New Breed of Developer

Well, IMHO writing a prose document that allows someone to write a
correct XML document requires more knowledge about the format, as long
as it is a document of the level of complexity applicable to real
world usage, than an XML Schema by itself tends to provide.

I suppose however that XML Schemas documentation facilities could be
made use of by whoever developed the schema to provide that
information completely, but I've never seen it actually done.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen