Re: [xml-dev] XML Schema quiz: 3 elements and at least one must bepresent

That's nice, but there's no need to involve substitution groups to get
the same result:

     <complexType name="ThreeElements">
         <choice maxOccurs="unbounded">
             <element name="A" type="string"/>
             <element name="B" type="string"/>
             <element name="C" type="string"/>

But I believe Roger does not want to allow multiple occurrences of the
same element while the above allows that.

Best Regards,
George Cristian Bina