Re: [xml-dev] Should we include the XML prolog in the XPath data model, or DOM

Thanks, Michael for information about the DOM.

I think, XPath data model has taken a different approach and not
representing these details in the data model. I don't know the exact
reason why this is done in XDM, but I feel it's right with XDM.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi