Use xsd to specify multiple instances of existing element (Plain text resubmission)

Sorry about the unnecessary formatting clutter.

Hi all,
I'm trying to extend an existing schema.  The existing schema provides
a Category element that takes a 'term' and a 'scheme' (yes, it's an
xsd attempt at an Atom schema).  In my schema extension I'd like to
specify that there will be two Category elements, one using a scheme
of 'http://www.dig.com/privacy' that takes a term attribute of 'open'
or 'private', and the second category element will take a scheme of
'http://www.dig.com/fishingType', taking a term attribute of either
'coarse' or 'open'.

Now, is it possible for an xsd schema to specify that these two
elements must be present?  I can see how to mandate the presence of
two different elements, but these represent the same element but with
different attribute combinations.