Re: [xml-dev] Use xsd to specify multiple instances of existing element

Original Message From: "Rick Jelliffe"

>> No need for the attitude.
> Sorry, I wasn't criticizing you or your solution, I was just rolling my
> eyes at XSD.

Ah, now that makes sense!  Apologies for the mis-understanding.

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using XML C++
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://www.codalogic.com/lmx/ for more info