Re: [xml-dev] Should we include the XML prolog in the XPath data model, or DOM

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 2:29 PM, bryan rasmussen
<rasmussen.bryan@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree that it isn't specifically necessary but to say it is not
> useful would be incorrect.

As I wrote earlier, XML prolog information could be properties of the
document node in XPath (2.x). It's upto the applications to make use
of this information.

Does this make any sense?

Mukul Gandhi