Re: [xml-dev] Michael Kay on application processing

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 8:24 AM, Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree with many of the points which Mike mentions.
>
> I think, we cannot do (or should not do) all programming with XML
> based languages (this is my instinctive feeling, and my below
> statements are a bit different).

The major difference between Dr. Kay's position and Mukul's statements
is that the former is based on huge, successful practical experience
and deep understanding, while the latter is, in Mukul's own words,
"instinctive feeling".

My own experience just confirms Dr. Kay's conclusions. Fortunately,
these can (and will) be confirmed experimentally, too.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev