Re: [xml-dev] Top 5 posters to xml-dev

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 12:05:48PM -0500, Simon St.Laurent wrote:
> An easier place to start from, if you're searching within the list, is at:
> http://xml-dev.markmail.org/

[...]
> It's a huge project, well worth exploration and discussion.  It
> definitely meets the XML-centric criteria of recent threads here.

Yes.  After I first saw it, I was delighted to get the W3C systems
team and the Markmail people together, and most of our W3C
public lists are now searchable through markmail.

This and Safari are two of the more interesting public sites
I've seen that are done using XQuery.

Liam

http://www.holoweb.net/~liam/ * http://www.fromoldbooks.org/