Re: [xml-dev] Converting Excel Table to XML document

Interesting.  That definitely *didn't* work for me, because I found that
the OpenOffice XML format doesn't always have the same number of columns
in each row, which makes it hard to process.  I'm sure there is some good
reason for that, do save space, but I couldn't work out what the rules
were, and how to predict when a column would be missing in a row.

When that happens, the dumbed-down HTML approach (or the CSV approach) can
be easier.

Cheers, Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates