Re: [xml-dev] A good XML editor for documents?

Hi Gustaf,

oXygen XML Author offer exactly what you requested:
- it combines a visual CSS based XML editor supporting lists, tables,
images, etc. with a powerful source level editing support
- it supports DTDs and also XML Schema, Relax NG, Schematron and NVDL
- it supports CSS, the CSS2 display property and even some CSS3 features
- it provides validation as you type and on request against any type of
schema and more, it allows also to validate a file in the context it is
used from
- it guides the user to create valid content
- it has spell checking support and you can build your own dictionaries
- it has an open API that allows you to develop actions and connect
those actions to toolbar, menu or contextual menu

For further details see
http://www.oxygenxml.com/wysiwyg_xml_editor.html
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-author/tagless-editor.html
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-author/author-developer-guide.html