Re: [xml-dev] XSD elementFormDefault="unqualified" destroys the benefitsof namespace modularity

Hi Roger,

Interesting :), I did not thought about putting local elements from
other schema/namespace inside local elements from the main
schema/namespace directly. I always thought about local elements as part
of the content of a global element from the same schema - and probably
the unqualified form makes sense only in this case (similar with
attributes in no namespace, that are local to the element that contains
them).

Best Regards,
George
--