Attention! Your PayPal account was limited!

Title: PayPal
PayPal

information about your account:
Security Center

Attention! Your PayPal account was limited!

As part of our security measures, we regularly check the work of the screen PayPal. We have requested information from you for the following reason:

Our system has detected unusual charges to a credit card linked to your PayPal account.

Reference Number: PP-259-187-991

This is the last reminder to log into PayPal, as soon as possible. Once you connect. PayPal will provide measures to restore access to your account.

Once connected, follow the steps to activate your account. We appreciate your understanding as we work to ensure security.

Clik Here To Activate

We appreciate your attention to this issue. Please understand that this is a security measure designed to protect you and your account. We apologize for any inconvenience ..

Department review PayPal accounts

PayPal Email ID PP059
Protégez votre compte
sure to never give your password to fraudulent Web sites.

Any safe access to the site or your PayPal account, open a browser window (Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the login page PayPal (http://paypal.com/) to make sure you're on the genuine PayPal Web.

For more information on the protection against fraud, please consult our safety tips
Protect your password
You should never give your PayPal password to anyone.