Email about the apartment

Before we begin giving you more information on the apartment we need to know if you are up to date with your credit report. Obtaining your credit rating for free is easy, using the following link:

http://creditreportprocessor.com/your-credit-check.php (The process is free and safe and only takes a minute to fill out).

We have had a large number of defaulting tenants who came from Craigslist, so before we can set up an appointment with you we need to verify you are a credible tenant.

Once you have completed the application please e-mail us back.