Re: [xml-dev] xsd versioning

<snip/>

http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-1/#langids -- but I don't know
> that for a fact, and I expect that in any such case the documentation
> will say explicitly which URIs are understood and users will
> treat them as complicated magic incantations which must be gotten
> right, on penalty of error messages.  (In this regard, there is
> indeed a strong similarity to namespace names.)

In fact we've already started recognizing / supporting a couple of these URIs [1][2] in Xerces-J (future version under development) to allow users to select between XML Schema 1.0 and 1.1 behaviour.

Thanks.

[1] http://www.w3.org/XML/XMLSchema/v1.0
[2] http://www.w3.org/XML/XMLSchema/v1.1

Michael Glavassevich