Re: [xml-dev] XIN: XML implicit namespace definitions

Hi Liam,

Le mardi 24 mars 2009 à 12:08 -0400, Liam Quin a écrit :

> Imagine having an XML vocabulary (or some other mechanism)
> that says, in this context, the following elements are in
> the following namespace, and in this other context, the following
> elements and attributes are in this other namespace, and so on.

You'll find me old fashion, but what about using a DTD for that purpose?

Of course, you have not only to define each element namespace, but also
the document structure. But for that price you are able to disambiguate
local uses if needed.

Eric
--
GPG-PGP: 2A528005
Weblog:

Ceci est une partie de message=?ISO-8859-1?Q?num=E9riquement?= =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_sign=E9e?=