Re: [xml-dev] M as the next XML?

  Hi Nicolas,

I think you're on to something: I tend to see a lot of Java code with
nested tree structures for Data Objects, all defined in distinct
Classes with fields, and constructors, and getters and setters, which
make me miss the generic syntax of XML or JSON.

Now might be the time to take both XML and Java to the next level, or
maybe I am just suffering from frequent switching between Javascript
and Java.

Cheers,

Eric