Re: [xml-dev] XSL writing

Hi,

I can't see any issues with your XML and XSL file. In the later part of
your mail, I am not sure what you are talking about. Are you talking
about using the filesystem (directories and files) on your hard disk to
create a sitemap? Or do you mean you already have it in XML?

Of course you would need to convert your file system to XML first.
However, if you are talking about sorting XML node, there is an
<xsl:sort /> node that can do this:

http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/el_sort.asp

However, I'd recommend doing sorting on arrays or with SQL.

David Hopkins
http://semlabs.co.uk/