an autistic savant thinks in XML and XSL

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=think-better-tips-from-a-savant

no, but:

"For languages, I do something similar in terms of thinking of words
as belonging to clusters of meaning so that each piece of vocabulary
makes sense according to its place in my mental architecture for that
language. In this way, I can easily discern relations between words,
which helps me to remember them.

In my mind, numbers and words are far more than squiggles of ink on a
page. They have form, color, texture, and so on. They come alive to
me, which is why as a young child I thought of them as my “friends.” I
think this is why my memory is very deep, because the information is
not static. I say in my book that I do not crunch numbers (like a
computer). Rather I dance with them."