RE: [xml-dev] XML support in browsers?

Thanks I don't really need to serve the content this way and I don't
have control of the server side. My audience is wide so I need to
consider if I want to cut some one off. By serving the content
dynamically I can save some trouble the next time I update the
presentation, but its not a show stopper if I have to do it this way.

Do people agree with Peter Hunsberger in that:

"I think the industry has somewhat decided to ignore client side XSLT
and moved on. "

Wouldn't web search and other functionality be better if we didn't
have presentation based content as the main source on the web?

..dan