RE: [xml-dev] XML support in browsers?

> Prediction: XSLT will replace XQuery in XRX, or at least
> occupy the view layer (xform creation layer) with XQuery
> purely at the service layer.

I think a variant of XRX that uses XSLT for the view layer has existed since
long before the term XRX was coined. So I'm not sure the above should be in
the future tense!

See for example

http://www.stylusstudio.com/xml/workflow.html#

That's published without a date but it's around 2005-6, and the ideas are
based on work I was doing with one of my clients as long ago as 2004.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay