Re: [xml-dev] Metalink Download Description Format (XML)

Felix, thanks for taking the time to look over the draft & help us
with something we're not on top of (obviously, a few RFCs behind the
times :) that you're familiar with!

I'll replace the references to ISO639-2/RFC 3066 with RFC 4646 for
now, & try to keep on top of when draft-ietf-ltru-4646bis gets an RFC
number.

Do you know if our schema needs to be modified beyond substituting RFC
numbers in there?

   # As defined in RFC 3066
   metalinkLanguageTag = xsd:string {
      pattern = "[A-Za-z]{1,8}(-[A-Za-z0-9]{1,8})*"
   }

Thanks!

PS - It also looks like there's an updated version of ISO3166-1 too.

   [ISO3166-1]
              International Organization for Standardization, "ISO 3166-
              1:2006.  Codes for the representation of names of
              countries and their subdivisions -- Part 1: Country
              codes", November 2006.

--
(( Anthony Bryan ... Metalink [ http://www.metalinker.org ]
  )) Easier, More Reliable, Self Healing Downloads