Re: [xml-dev] Processing instruction to designate a schema as subset of another?

I note too that it would be handy to have a way to associate the
prose instructions corresponding to an XML processing instruction
(PI) with that PI - perhaps all PIs should at some time in the future
contain a reserved attribute which points to the resolvable URL with
their actual instructions. How about 'pi-href'?

e.g.
 <?xml-subset superset-loc="http://www.acme.example/acmeschema.xsd";
superset-ns="acme:example:acmeschema-0-1"
 type="lax"
pi-href="http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200908/msg00318.html";?>

---
Stephen D Green