Re: [xml-dev] XML not ideal for Big Data

Kurt Cagle wrote:
> Of course, that would require that the author spend some time learning
> XQuery. What is it about programmers that if the code isn't in their
> absolute favorite language then they think the technology sucks?
Kurt that is because most programmers in the field aren't Craftsmen, and
just doit becuase they are paid to do it.  If a framework doesn't do it
in their favorite language, they don't want to take the time to self
educate to learn something new that may get it done.

I agree, that XML Databases are the way to deal with large data, but
most of the people out there doing the work, don't know about them.