Re: [xml-dev] XML not ideal for Big Data

Okay, this became a challenge to me ... I've written up a rebuttal to the original post, at

http://www.xmltoday.org/content/xml-threatens-big-data-bull

The more I read the post, the more I realized how much of this is just FUD, and not even recent FUD.

Kurt Cagle
Managing Editor
http://xmlToday.org