Debugging XML Catalogs With Logging; was: OASIS XML Catalogsimplementation for .NET

I forgot to mention previously that the Londata XML Catalogs
implementation for .NET supports log4net logging so that you can debug
your XML Catalogs.  Myself, I find that it can be easy to get stuck - your
catalog looks correct, but doesn't work as you expected.  So, if you need
it, the Londata tool lets you see in detail, via logging, how your URIs
are (or aren't) being resolved using your XML Catalogs.

I've written a new page describing it, and showing the kind of detail that
is available:

http://londata.svnrepository.com/xmlcatalog.net/trac.cgi/wiki/XmlCatalogLoggingDebugging

Questions and comments are welcome.

Cheers, Tony.