Re: [xml-dev] is an xml:id attribute a "DTD-determined ID"?

FYI - I did finally get my case working, using the DTD; I had some
internal confirguration issue preventing validation from being turned on
properly.  I can confirm that xproc element() references to xml:ids do
work with xerces when the DTD declares them to be of type ID.

Thanks to all who replied.

-Mike