Re: [xml-dev] is an xml:id attribute a "DTD-determined ID"?

For enabling xml:id support in Xerces for XInclude you can use the patch
I posted in the following issue report:

We use this in oXygen for some years.
I agree that a separate xml:id processor in Xerces will be better but
until that will be available the patch solves very well the XInclude issue.

Best Regards,
George Cristian Bina