Re: [xml-dev] XSL-FO 2.0 "Design Notes" published

> The XSL-FO subgroup of the XSL Working Group has published a
> First Public Working Draft of
> "Design Notes for Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) 2.0",
> which contains initial and early work on XSL-FO 2.0.
>
> The document is at http://www.w3.org/TR/xslfo20/
> Or, are you a user wanting any of these features, and,
> if so, will they meet your needs if someone implements them?

Just on Friday we were looking into whether FOP supported feathering, for
moving over a medical textbook to FO (which is looking nice, by the way.)

So definitely +1 for feathering, at least of paras and para lines. I don't
know that I like the idea of "justify-by-modding" though: it seems to have
a notion of a process that can sits post-pagination and fiddles with
values. Is that specifying a method?

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe