Re: [xml-dev] XML's place in the world

I have nothing to contest in this statement, but my point was not about
how far XML has gotten, but about the trend going forward.  This feels
like a wonderful toast to past success, but says very little about new
adoptions.

COBOL was an amazing advance in its time as well...

Thanks,
Simon St.Laurent
http://simonstl.com/

--