RE: [xml-dev] A new approach for SAX-Java Binding

> This idea might be new to Java..

I can't see anything new about it. I can't see what it offers that all the
other Java-XML data binding frameworks don't.

> In this light, a callback interface like this seems like a
> more natural choice (using your Employee example):
>
> public interface Employee {
>
>   public void name (String name);
>   public void age (int age);
>   public void experience (int exp);
> };

and once you're there, it's a very small step to XSLT...

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/
http://twitter.com/michaelhkay