Fw: [xml-dev] Open source XML instance diff tool

If already working with "tidy" this little shell script might be useful:

tidy -q -xml $1 >/tmp/tmp.1.xml
tidy -q -xml $2 >/tmp/tmp.2.xml
diff /tmp/tmp.1.xml /tmp/tmp.2.xml

Mit besten Gruessen / Best wishes,

Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt
Developer, XML Compiler, L3
WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Boeblingen
----- Forwarded by Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt/Germany/IBM on 02/03/2010 02:48
PM -----
             Farrukh Najmi
             tsoftware.com>                                             To
                                       Rick Jelliffe
             02/02/2010 06:13          <rjelliffe@allette.com.au>
                                       xml-dev List
                                       Re: [xml-dev] Open source XML
                                       instance diff tool

For my needs the xmlunit tool may actually be the best as it gives an
XPATH for each difference found:

Thanks again for the help.

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com