XML Prague 2010 registration closed

XML Prague 2010 is now fully subscribed and we have had to close
registration earlier then expected.

If you are not registered and want to attend, please send an email to
info@xmlprague.cz to get on a waiting list for the small chance if
someone cancels.

Otherwise, you maybe pleased to hear we are planning to expand our
live video streaming coverage this year ... more details to follow.

behalf, XML Prague 2010 Committee

XML Prague 2010, March 13th & 14th
http://www.xmlprague.cz

Gold Sponsors
*Mark Logic* - http://www.marklogic.com/ , Demo Jam and
post-conference training.
*FLWOR Foundation* -  http://www.flworfound.org/

Silver Sponsors
*River Valley* - http://river-valley.com/
*Xopus* -  http://xopus.com/
*oXygen XML editor* - http://www.oxygenxml.com/
*28msec* - http://www.28msec.com/

Bronze Sponsors
*Data2type* - http://www.data2type.de/
*Mercator IT* - http://www.mercatorit.com/

Beer Station
*Jalfrezi Software Limited* - http://www.jalfrezisoftware.co.uk/

Post Conference Training : 'Practical Transformation Using XSLT,
XQuery and XPath'
More information and register at Crane Softwrights.
http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/index.html#Crane201003CZ