Re: [xml-dev] XML Prague 2010 registration closed

At 2010-02-11 10:38 +0100, Jim Fuller wrote:
>XML Prague 2010 is now fully subscribed and we have had to close
>registration earlier then expected.
>Post Conference Training : 'Practical Transformation Using XSLT,
>XQuery and XPath'
>More information and register at Crane Softwrights.
>http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/index.html#Crane201003CZ

Just a quick note that there are still three seats available for the
post-conference hands-on tutorial on XSLT and XQuery.  The early-bird
date for reduced fare ends February 14, 2010, after which the 10%
discount is only available to repeat customers of Crane and to the
second and subsequent students from a given company.

The maximum class size is six, so this is an excellent opportunity to
participate in a small class with your focused questions and interaction.

p.s. Many thanks again to the http://XMLPrague.cz organizing
committee for including this post-conference tutorial as part of the
conference!

--
XSLT/XQuery/XPath training after http://XMLPrague.cz 2010-03-15/19
XSLT/XQuery/XPath training:   San Carlos, California 2010-04-26/30