Re: [xml-dev] Book that maps imperative design patterns todeclarative patterns?

It it's own unique way _The Little Schemer_ comes pretty close to accomplishing the same thing, but without much focus on the bad habits of the imperative side. If you look at it from that POV, though, it has a strong reverse-engineering feeling as Dr. Kay suggested. (At least it does to me)

The book is thick with 'a-ha' moments for someone learning about functional programming.

-m