Second draft WG Note of Associating Schemas with XML documents 1.0 (First Edition) available for review

As previously announced [0], the XML Core WG has developed a
draft First Edition of "Associating Schemas with XML documents"
which is expected to become a WG Note.  We have received some
comments and made some minor changes to the draft.  The updated
version (dated 2010 March 15) is now available:

Associating Schemas with XML documents 1.0 (First Edition)
http://www.w3.org/XML/2010/01/xml-model/

This current draft has no official status. The Working Group
is publishing this draft to allow for further general review
by W3C members and the public and confirmation from earlier
commentors that their comments have been addressed.  Barring
further major comments, we expect to publish this in the near
future as a WG Note.

Please submit any comments on this document to xml-editor@w3.org [1];
public archives [2] are available.

Paul Grosso (co-chair)