RE: [xml-dev] RE: Declarative programming requires a different mindset

Postscript is an interesting case - I am told that it is Turing-complete,
but its uses are almost entirely declarative: for layout, akin to HTML.
Perhaps someone more knowledgeable about PS on this list would care to
comment on how that came to be?

-Mike