Re: [xml-dev] [ANN] SchemaLightener, SchemaFlattener, WSDLFlattener nowtogether as a FREE tool

All - sincere apologies. Have a new web host and mailbox size was not
showing up very clearly.
I've cleared out the server, so you can ping me now.

>Paul,
>
>in case you are not aware, you mail-box is automatically rejecting
contact requests for a link to these tools because you '.. quota >is
full'.
Its nice to be popular :-)