Re: [xml-dev] PostScript language, why Turing complete? [was: Re:[xml-dev] RE: Declarative programming requires a different mindset]

XML-dev List colleagues:

I'm sorry, the URL I sent for the PostScript Language Reference
Manual was incorrect.  The correct URL is:
(http://www.adobe.com/devnet/postscript/pdfs/PLRM.pdf)

Thanks to Sheila Morrissey for pointing out the error.
       --Jim DeLaHunt

--
     --Jim DeLaHunt, jdlh@jdlh.com     http://blog.jdlh.com/ (http://jdlh.com/)
       multilingual websites consultant

       157-2906 West Broadway, Vancouver BC V6K 2G8, Canada
          Canada mobile +1-604-376-8953