Re: [xml-dev] Schematron - getting attribute/element values in reports

The ISO Schematron speficifcation has a <value-of> element for this,
so I've modified your example below:

<pattern name="Must have good messages">
<rule context="message">
<assert test="xs:integer(@id) lt 100">Messages must be smaller then
100, your message ID was: <value-of select="@id"/>. </assert>
</rule>