Re: [xml-dev] xml + style.

Dave,
I don't see how that blog entry is about presentation.  It seems to be about a strawman scenario, the philosophical underpinnings of which the author seems to be unaware.

What sometimes seems to happen is that people try to map multiple sets of equal-valued but not really overlapping meaning about something in the world (like perhaps legislation) onto a model with a "real" meaning and some other stuff that must be presentation or otherwise not quite as important (I suspect that that is the problem that the blog author has).

Greg