Re: [xml-dev] Re: Question external entities and relative URis

Well, according to that, I think the specs happily agree with my
intuition, which makes me happy, too.  Sorry to be vague; sometimes I
think it helps to clear away the specifics a bit; what I was thinking was:

A = xml file
B = dtd file (containing defn of &foo; as C using a local URI, like "C")
C = ent file included by dtd as &foo;, say

-Mike

PS If it's really true that the MS XML parser does something different,
that would be sad.