Re: [xml-dev] Holographic XML

Hello Roger,

On 09/07/2010 06:46 PM, Costello, Roger L. wrote:
> XML is kind of a 2 dimensional representation of data. How can XML expand to 3 dimensions?

FWIW, I see no meaning in the above question. XML is n-dimensional
enough to represent graphs since any dimension semantics would probably
be obtained from the vocabulary used, not the tree-based XML
serialization format. For example:

<dimensions>
   <dimension num="-1" />
   <dimension num="2" />
   <dimension name="foo dimension" />
   <dimension num="6" />
</dimensions>

One can even merge n-dimensional info like the above.

Cheers,

Manos