Re: [xml-dev] NextXML.org - a working space.

On Sun, 2010-12-05 at 07:45 -0500, Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
> I suspect that's a little premature. It's not enough to agree that
> there should be a next XML, if we don't have some plausible idea of
> what that means.

The reason I think this is necessary is because the scope of the
discussion is quickly being ill-served by a mailing list. People are
starting to present proposals and samples and whatnot -- it'd be good to
have a place to put them.

Also, the discussion is growing long enough that trying to discern
useful commentary from the noise is getting difficult.

My theory is this: I'll put up a place for people to throw stuff and
make notes. Even if that's all it ever is, it costs me next to nothing
to do so, and it may help shape the discussion.

Can't hurt, right?

--->Ben