RE: [xml-dev] Where is XML going

On Sun, 2010-12-05 at 08:59 -0500, David Lee wrote:
> I must be working with different 'kinds' of documents then you (ben).

David, there is no doubt that there's a whole class of documents that
will require transformation. What I'm arguing is that there is an
equally large class of documents that would be adequately served without
significant transformation, and moreover, that we would see -more-
documents that don't require transformation, if existing web
technologies could properly handle and display pure XML.

So, yes: you are working with different kinds of documents than I am.

--->Ben