Re: [xml-dev] nextml

Thanks Amy.

Key among the other good stuff you mention, is:

> I'll also
> reiterate that I'd like to see something that could be algorithmically
> mapped to XML 1.0 + Namespaces without loss; I think that defining that
> sort of specification is achievable in a reasonable time, and the tools
> required could be distributed separately, without requiring a wholesale
> upgrade of existing toolchains

I think that's really important.  Ideally it would be nice to take any XML
1.0 document, convert it to XML??? and then independently round-trip it back
to XML 1.0 and have it at least semantically equivalent to the original even
if it isn't byte-for-byte equivalent.

It would also be nice to be able to do the same with a JSON document

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using C++ XML
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info