Re: [xml-dev] Fixing what's broke

That's nifty, Norman: I guess I'll have to vote +10 in order
counter-weight Dimitre :)  I've often longed for that kind of
abbreviated syntax for programming XML. I find proper indentation makes
programs more readable than close tags, anyway.  Actually to my eye, the
verbosity of XSLT cum XML makes it fairly opaque: there's a lot of
clutter that has to be ignored.  Possibly this only proves that beauty
is subjective.

cheers

-Mike