Re: [xml-dev] Relaxing over the Holidays

At 2010-12-17 15:46 -0500, Toby Considine wrote:
>So, this avalanche of threads keeps bringing up mention of Relax NG...
>
>I can read RelaxNG, and can see its power, but *I* am a tool user. I haven't
>found a good authoring / validation tool for RelaxNG, or RNC, (Relax NG
>Compact),

Then you haven't seen oXygen XML:  http://www.oXygenXML.com

I can't say enough good things about it.

>which I have encountered a lot recently. For more traditional
>schemas, I am an XMLSpy user, but what do you use for serious scalable work
>in RNG or RNC?

Note also there is nXML ... a RNC-aware major mode for eMacs.  I use
that as well.

>I need to start using something with greater expressivity.

I hope this helps.

--
Contact us for world-wide XML consulting & instructor-led training
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/